A list of services provided by the group.
- Our group provides a customized version of the Galaxy framework, extended with own developed tools for machine learning based sequence analysis, computational gene finding, and quantitative transcriptome analysis.
- A Support Vector Machine toolbox for classification of sequences and vectorial data.
- A kernel-based tool for promoter analysis.
- A web service for genome-wide prediction of protein coding genes from DNA sequences.
- A short read mapping tool designed for accurate spliced and unspliced read alignments.
- A web service for transcriptome quantitation from RNA-Seq experiments.
- A tool for detection of differential transcript expression from transcriptome sequencing.
- Our group provides a customized version of the popular genome browser GBrowse, with more than 10 genomes. It help us to display genome annotations with next generation sequencing experiment results