- From 2009 on I work for LIFE Biosystems (new email address: [myLastName] at lifebiosystems.com)
- 2006-2009 Research scientist with Gunnar Rätsch
- 2007-2009 Research scientist with Klaus-Robert Müller
- 2003-2007 Research scientist with Bernhard Schölkopf
- 2003 Doktor (~Ph.D.) in Bioinformatics with Thomas Lengauer
Workshops, Publications, Talks:
- Workshops: Since 2005, I am part of the program committee of the annual workshops on "Statistical methods for post-genomic data" in France. For NIPS 2009, I am co-organizer of the workshop and symposium "Machine Learning in Computational Biology".
- Publications: A couple of recent publications are listed here; for a larger list including older articles please see my old homepage (which is not up to date, though). Many of my papers can also be found at ResearchGate, in PubMed, in DBLP, and on Scientific Commons. New publications may appear here.
- Talks and lectures: Some of my recent talks and lectures are listed here.